We all wish to have a smooth travel but often hesitate for one or the other reason. That reason might be the high cost in return for the comfort or the fact that hiring a private vehicle can mean you are deserted with one person from the world or it could be something entirely different. We are going to talk about something which might help here and is very much in trend. these days
So, have you ever wondered what that ‘Uber Pool’ option in the Uber Ride App exactly means or does for the matter of fact? Or why is it even there?
WHAT IS CAR POOLING?
This Pool option is an availability to share your ride with other people heading the same direction and split the bill as well. When you chose the Pool option, the App automatically do the required calculation to decide who will be picked up first and who will be dropped off first.
HOW IS IT BENEFICIAL TO A CUSTOMER?
- It is cheaper. The bill will be split between you and your companions keeping the track of the place of your pick up and drop off.
- You will get a chance to know and interact with people making the ride worthwhile and somewhat comfortable if you are a happy-go-lucky person
- It is a very good option if you are afraid or uncomfortable to travel alone, especially in case of females.
- Also, your driver can not opt out from the Car Pool, giving you a surety of the ride.
HOW IS IT BENEFICIAL TO THE CAB DRIVER?
- You can achieve your target easily as each rider will be considered an individual trip.
- Better earnings as you’ll have more than 1 rider for a single trip
- Saving you fuel and making you earn more rather than spend.
Moreover, if we talk about the current scenario of pollution and population, Car Pooling is a great option. It has gained popularity with its benefits. Let’s see if it keeps on going or ends soon just like most of the trends.